Friday, October 24, 2008

I Remember.......

You know Erin and I decided this last sunday that we needed to post weekly our thoughts and memories of Ben and that in time it would become a tradition in our family.

So what i remember is that when Ben was only 3-5 months old he would always fall asleep in the weirdest of places and in the most uncomfortable positions. I loved this the most because it was a time when i could just watch and enjoy his presence. Even when he was alive he grew out of doing that and i really missed that but now i really miss it everyday when i get to hold Eraleigh.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Welcome to blogging Richard. This is a wonderful post, and I just love the pictures...Ben definitely had some interesting sleeping positions, such a cutie.

The Clews Crew said...

Welcome to the blogging world Richard. These pictures of Ben are adorable. I especially love the last one of him face down in your lap. They all show that he had a special bond with his daddy.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you.
Dad

Allie said...

You guys are so brave! I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose such a wonderful baby! we love you and keep you in our prayers! Excellent idea! This will be so great for you to look back on!