Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Daisy

I was reading a blog from a lady whose daughter returned to heaven this summer. On it she was talking about how for each of her children she has found a flower that symbolizes them. Her dauther Camille, is her tulip

I turned around and asked myself what flower reminds me of Ben and instantly I knew the answer....


When I think of Daisies I think of how their simple beauty brighten up the world and bring joy to all who see them. Tonight I took it a step further and looked up the symbolism and it was just too perfect...innocence, youth, gentleness.

Yes, our Benjamin is a daisy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know the word "daisy" also means "The Day's Eye"? It's like sunshine, opening in the morning and closing at night. You were correct, Ben was definetly the sunshine in every day.

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

that is so cute! I love the meaning! The purple people eater was so cute too! Oh and wesley's favorite dance in shake your booty too! cute!!!

Caralee and Jon said...

Oh that is great~now you can have flowers and remember him every time you look at daisy's. hey, I'm still hoping to hear from that question I asked about Ben. Whenever you are ready! Glad you guys are so positive about things. You guys are an inspiration.